All Services are Online Only
To keep our congregants safe, all our services are online during the pandemic.
Sunday Services are broadcast via the Zoom platform.
Here’s how the day runs.
- Pre-service coffee time runs from 10 – 10:30.
- Sunday service will run from 10:30 am – 11:30 or so.
Attendees can’t use their microphone or webcam, but you can communicate with the speakers using the chat facility. The Order of service is available online. If you wish, you may download it so you can print it and refer to it during the service.
- Coffee hour will start after the service and run until 1 pm. You’ll be assigned randomly to a small chat group; you can stay as long as you like.
Click these links to attend by computer or tablet
- Services during the summer will be held in the coffee time Zoom. To join the service please click the link below
- Coffee time (both before and after the service)
To join by telephone
Call 587 328 1099. The meeting id is 853 1955 2696# for the coffee meetings, and 923-914-002# for the service. If you are asked for a password, use 1703.
Having trouble connecting?
Send an email to email@example.com and somebody will help you join in.
If you haven’t used Zoom previously on your computer, use this download link to install it ahead of time.
Recordings of online services can be seen on our YouTube channel.