Our Governance and Documents
Calgary Unitarians operates under the auspices of a Board of Trustees and many committees who run the day-to-day and Sunday-to-Sunday business of the church. Stewardship meetings are held twice a year in May and November, at which registered church members democratically vote on the church budget, by-law changes, and other church issues.
The church is financially self-sustaining and relies on pledges and donations for over 70% of its income.
Here you will find documents for the operation of the Calgary Unitarians.
- Annual Report – 2018
- Being an All Ages Community – 2014
- Childcare Guidelines for Committees – 2014
- Constitution and Bylaws – May 2016
- Conflict Management Process – 2009
- Congregational Awards
- Donation Receipt Request Form
- Endowment Trust Fund Agreement – 2015
- Expense Claim Form
- Friend Registration Form (2018)
- Becoming a Member (2018)
- Membership Application Form (2018)
- New Member Handbook (2018)